Thursday, October 14, 2010

So this is my school blog!

I used to keep a blog back when I used myspace.  In that blog, I usually vented a lot about work and talked about movies.  This blog will be no different, I'm sure.

There isn't much going on today that is very interesting.  I am trying to map out my classes for this term and make sure I don't have any surprise assignments or things like that.  Tonight I am looking forward to watching tv.  Thursday night is my favorite night for tv because many of my favorite shows are on NBC.  I don't know what's going down with the dinner situation tonight...I can't remember the last time I cooked anything, so my husband and I usually pick something up.  It isn't ideal, but that's how we roll for now.  When I finish school and start working from home, I plan to spend some time in the kitchen and start cooking more at home.  I hate to think about how much money we could save by eating in, but we'll get there eventually.  I also really need to do some laundry tonight.

Tomorrow, I will go to work and be glad that it is Friday, I guess.  Maybe others that work on weekends can appreciate this...but when people are too excited that it is Friday, it kind of irritates me.  Sure, if I was off for two whole days after each Friday, I might get real excited about Fridays too, but I'm not so I don't, and I don't necessarily want to hear anyone else going on about "oh yay, it is Friday, whoopdeedoo!"  In this particular case, I can be a little bit glad about it, though, because I am off on Saturday...but not Sunday.  Tomorrow I plan to give approximately 75% of a care that it is Friday, and to anyone who is off Saturday and Sunday, I wish you a great big TGIF!

Alright, first blog knocked out!