Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday!!

I LOVE WEDNESDAY!  Pretty much because I'm off all day!!  This is my day to do as much school work as I can.  In a little bit, I am going to sit in the bath tub and read all about the circulatory system, then think about and post my discussion for APII. 

I am still trying to think about what I can do my research paper on for this class.  I have a few topics floating around, but  none of them are creating a spark with me yet.  One thing that has been on my mind lately is this fascinating tv show I watched a few weeks ago about all of the different people that definitely have or may have reached North America hundreds and thousands of years before Columbus "discovered" the continents.  I am trying to think of how I could turn this into a research topic.  It isn't really medical, but I don't think our paper topic necessarily has to be medical.  Also, what would be the point I would be arguing?  I suppose it could be informational in nature instead of persuasive.  Hmm...maybe this will work.  I have been wanting to learn more about the recent archaeological discoveries made concerning these travelers, this would be a great opportunity to learn more.  I do wish I would have DVR-ed that show though.

-Carly

FOLLOW UP LOLCAT

No comments:

Post a Comment