Sunday, November 21, 2010

I went back to pot.

I don't even know why.  It is just easier.  I found some better research stuff to use, but I still need to find more.  First draft is finished, but it stinks and I know it.  Luckily, I think I can see the flaws and I know what I need to do to make it better.  I have this one paragraph about this study that was done where marijuana was used to shrink lung tumors in rats.  Really interesting stuff, but there are a few problems.  First, I cannot find the actual study to cite.  I can find references to the study, but I am not certain how to cite those properly.  Secondly, a lot of this referenced information is really complex and looks like some kind of advanced chemistry jargon to me.  I don't want to put a bunch of stuff like that in my paper because I don't want to seem pretentious or something.  If I don't even understand what I'm talking about, how can I expect my readers to get it?

Any way, I am glad I have the skeletal "first draft" done.  That means we're so much closer to being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment